Classic bundle includes 8 oz candle and corresponding 8oz linen spray. Bundles will be stocked seperately from individual candles and linen sprays. Candles do not ship in decorative box. Please review Candle Care Instructions. BRAZILIAN COFFEE + CANE SUGAR Sweet Citron Peel, Caramel Crème, Kona Coffee, Mocha Latte & Brazilian Sugar Cane CINNAMON SUGAR DONUT Sugar sprinkles add a twinkle of sweetness to this warm confection. A fresh doughnut bakery accord is blended with warm cinnamon and enriched with maple for yummy goodness. Vanilla musk adds another layer of sweetness to create longing. COCONUT NOIR Sunset in paradise....rich coconut, star anise, cedarwood and island blossoms promise an evening of luxurious tranquility. FRESH LINEN Crisp and breezy like a day at the beach with fresh sea air, agave nectar and rich floral notes of ylang ylang and wild hydrangea with lavender, vetivert and willow bark. Mahogany Teakwood Green, citrus and fruit top notes with floral notes of jasmine, rose and lily middle notes enhanced by sweet woody musky bottom notes. SUNDRENCHED VINEYARD Crisp citrus peel highlights this berry blend as watery green accents create the refreshing top note. Warm woods and golden amber add smooth sweetness at the base of the scent. WOODLAND A wonderful mixture of pines mixed with the sweet smell of apples makes a wonderful fall/winter fragrance WOOD SAGE + SEA SALT
Classic Bundles - Chose a Scent
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch remains in the container or 2 inches if using a pillar candle.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- trim your wick to 1/4" prior to each use this should reduce mushrooming of the wick
- do not burn in high traffic areas, or areas with a draft or vent to avoid sooting
- allow your candle to always form a full melt pool, soy wax has memory and will continue to burn in the same direction. If you do not allow the melt pool to reach the edge, this can cause tunnelling
- do not exceed 4 hour burn time
- smother your wick instead of blowing it out
Shop our candle care accessories